This is the Linux app named BioLemmatizer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as biolemmatizer-core-1.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BioLemmatizer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BioLemmatizer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe BioLemmatizer is a domain-specific lemmatization tool for the morphological analysis of biomedical literature. It is tailored to the biological domain through integration of several published lexical resources related to molecular biology. It focuses on the inflectional morphology of English, including the plural form of nouns, the conjugations of verbs, and the comparative and superlative form of adjectives and adverbs.
The BioLemmatizer 1.2 release adds an optional functionality to normalize British English spellings into American English spellings and then retrieve corresponding lemmas.
If you use the BioLemmatizer to support academic research, please cite the following paper:
Haibin Liu, Tom Christiansen, William A Baumgartner Jr, and Karin Verspoor BioLemmatizer: a lemmatization tool for morphological processing of biomedical text Journal of Biomedical Semantics 2012, 3:3.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biolemmatizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.