This is the Linux app named BioModels Database whose latest release can be downloaded as biomodels-wslib_standalone-1.21.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BioModels Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BioModels Database is a data resource that allows biologists to store, search and retrieve published mathematical models of biological interests. Models presented are annotated and linked to relevant data resources and are available in various format
- Intuitive display of annotated models
- Curation and annotation of biochemical models
- Exports in various formats of models
- Online simulation of models
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
Unix Shell, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
XML-based, Oracle, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biomodels/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.