This is the Linux app named bitswitcher whose latest release can be downloaded as dropbearmulti.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bitswitcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BITswitcher is a firmware-developing-project for BCM96348GW based ADSL-Router like the Targa WR500 Voip or the Speedport W500V sold by Deutsche Telekom AG. There have been included many applications and an web-frontend to administrate the new functions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitswitcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.