This is the Linux app named Bitwarden Desktop Application whose latest release can be downloaded as bitwarden-1.28.2-x64.nsis.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bitwarden Desktop Application with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bitwarden Desktop Application
Bitwarden is an easy-to-use and secure desktop vault for managing passwords and other sensitive data. It helps individuals and teams share, store and sync sensitive data, and create and secure passwords. All data is fully encrypted before it even leaves your device, with end-to-end AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256.
Written using Electron and Angular, this native desktop application can be accessed on Windows, macOS and Linux desktops.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Access control and sharing among users
- Secure file storage
- Vault health reports
- Event logs for tracking actions and changes
- Directory sync
- Optional on-premises hosting
- Password manager
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitwarden.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.