This is the Linux app named Bitwarden Server whose latest release can be downloaded as docker-stub.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bitwarden Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bitwarden Server is an open source project that contains all of the core infrastructure backend of all Bitwarden client applications. This includes APIs, database, Docker and other infrastructure items. Bitwarden is an open source password management solution that stores sensitive information in an encrypted vault.
This project is written in C# using .NET Core with ASP.NET Core, while the database is written in T-SQL/SQL Server. Cross-platform, its codebase can be developed, built, run and deployed via Docker containers on Windows, macOS, and Linux distributions.
- Can be deployed using Docker containers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitwarden-server.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.