This is the Linux app named biweekly whose latest release can be downloaded as biweekly-0.4.4-with-deps.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named biweekly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
biweekly HAS MOVED TO GITHUB! Watch me, star me, fork me!
biweekly is an iCalendar library written in Java (requires Java 1.5 or above). The project aims to provide a well documented, easy to use API for reading and writing iCalendar and vCalendar data.
- Full compliance with vCalendar, iCalendar, xCal, and jCal
- Full timezone support
- Streaming API for handling large iCalendar data streams
- No dependencies (however, working with JSON-encoded iCalendar files requires one Java 1.6 dependency)
- Low Java version requirement (1.5 or above).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biweekly/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.