This is the Linux app named blend2java whose latest release can be downloaded as blend2java-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named blend2java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A set of Python scripts, for use with Blender that will export to Java XML, which can be decoded with the standard java.beans.XMLDecoder class.
[No longer writes source code; this is a better solution.]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blend2java/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.