This is the Linux app named Blender Support for Orbiter Mesh Files whose latest release can be downloaded as blorbiter-export-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blender Support for Orbiter Mesh Files with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Blender Support for Orbiter Mesh Files
This project provides Blender Python scripts that will allow users to work with the propriatory mesh format used by the Orbiter space flight simulator.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blorbiter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.