This is the Linux app named Bliss whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bliss with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Want to use Vanilla JS but find native APIs a bit unwieldy? Bliss is for you. Designed to work with Vanilla JS, not replace it. Only adds one _ property (optional, customizable). Know what you’re running. Excellent for learning. Use polyfills to extend browser support. Adding new blissful methods is easy as pie! Only 3KB minified & gzipped! Bliss is just a collection of helpers and light syntactic sugar over Vanilla JS. It does not account for browser bugs or lack of support of certain APIs, although it only uses features that are both supported across most modern browsers and can be polyfilled. For example, it uses Promises throughout (supported by all latest browsers, can be polyfilled), but, despite the temptation, not arrow functions (syntactic extension, cannot be polyfilled). The idea is that you can extend support by using polyfills, depending on your needs.
- No lock-in, no wrapper objects
- Light as a feather
- Adding new blissful methods is easy as pie!
- Built with modern standards
- (Mostly) readable source
- Chaining without prototype pollution
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bliss.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.