This is the Linux app named Bloody Mess mobile to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BloodyMessMobile.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bloody Mess mobile to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bloody Mess mobile to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Bloody Mess mobile is a top-down shooter game for mobile phones with J2ME MIDP 2.0 profile & bluetooth support. It is based on famous PC game Crimsonland & allows you to fight hordes of monsters on you mobile phone!
- Bloody Mess mobile is a Crimsonland-like top-down shooter for mobile devices
- Application is compatible with most MIDP2.0 devices with Bluetooth support (v2.0 doesn't require bluetooth)
- You can fight against hordes of monsters alone in single mode or with your friend in cooperative mode over Bluetooth
- Unique role-playing skills system allows you to upgrade your heroe's parameters & choose different tactics to survive as long as possible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bloodymessmobil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.