This is the Linux app named blstools whose latest release can be downloaded as blstools-0.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named blstools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tools for a plain Debian installation on Buffalo's LS-CHL. Once you've installed Debian Lenny on Buffalo's LS-CHL you can use this tools to control some hardware-specific capabilities of LS-CHL such as the unit leds, fans, switch-on and switch-off.
Version 0.3.0 allows to run a custom script when the function button is pressed. I use this to run a backup script (which is also scheduled, by the way). During the execution of the script the function light flashes.
Version 0.4.0 fixes USB stop (thanks to G. Cardoso for the fix).
- supports buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL v2, LS-XHL, LS-WXL
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blstools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.