This is the Linux app named blue whose latest release can be downloaded as blue_2.5.14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named blue with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: Blue's SourceCode, Issue Tracker, and new releases have moved to http://www.github.com/kunstmusik/blue. Older file Releases and Mailing Lists remain here on Sourceforge at this time.
blue is a music composition environment for use with the Csound sound system. It is written in Java and runs on Linux, Windows, and MacOSX.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bluemusic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.