This is the Linux app named BNF4OOo whose latest release can be downloaded as BNF4OOo_v.0.9.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BNF4OOo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The goal of this project is to create a BNF parser embedded in an Open Office file, which can transfer customizable BNF types into XML documents and diagrams. This will be achieved by using ooRexx, BSF4ooRexx and the OpenOffice java API
Advanced End Users
Java Swing, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bnf4ooo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.