This is the Linux app named bni-tools whose latest release can be downloaded as bni-tools-027.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bni-tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
--UPDATE-- New Version is now integrated in the official PyMOL plugin repository! --UPDATE--
The BNI (Beyond Normal Interaction)- Tools is a plug in for the PyMOL molecular visualization system which adds additional functionalities and presets to the PyMOL GUI and also adds useful extended commands.
- Create Planes and Boxes
- Presets of ray trace image resolutions
- Convenient modeller and autodock file loading
- Get sequence selections in different formats, get center atoms
- Combine enabled selections
- Include exclude hide or show parts of surfaces
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bni-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.