This is the Linux app named Bookient whose latest release can be downloaded as bookient.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bookient with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
What is it?
Bookient is a multi-vendor, multi-location, multi-channel online cheduling and appointment system.
With Bookient you can host global business as appointment system supplier.
End-users get one of the world's most versatile appointment booking system!
The development of Bookient initiated 2010 with a team of four programmers and a project manager. Our Team leader had gained over 10 years of experience in scheduling solutions through his past position with a leading scheduling solution provider. During this time the need for a next generation scheduling solution became clear and was supported by customer feedback. “We had witnessed first hand the demands brought about from moving scheduling on-line and the opportunities this presented for the future of scheduling solutions.”
In june 2015 we decided to lisence it as Open Source
- online booking
- multilingual [en:100%, fi:100%, fr: 10%, de: 10%, es: 5%]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bookient/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.