This is the Linux app named Bootstrap Tour whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.12.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bootstrap Tour with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The easiest way to show people how to use your website. Bootstrap Tour is a quick and easy way to build your product tours with Bootstrap Popovers. Build the name of the storage item where the tour state is stored. The name should contain only alphanumerics, underscores and hyphens. You can initialize several tours with different names in the same page and application. You can dynamically reorient the popover by default by specifying auto for the placement, every time. Bootstrap Tour can be used to create tours that span multiple pages. If you have URLs for each page that have unique paths, and the dependencies are loaded on each page, you can easily create a tour. If you do not know the URL you wish to go to because it contains a different value per user or per instance, you can use a regular expression as the path attribute and set the redirect attribute to a function that performs the redirect.
- Build your product tours
- Compatible with Bootstrap >= 2.3.0
- Show people how to use your website
- Setup your tour the way you want
- Not using Bootstrap? It works anyway!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bootstrap-tour.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.