This is the Linux app named Borg whose latest release can be downloaded as Release1.1.17.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Borg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BorgBackup or Borg for short is a deduplicating backup program that also supports compression and authenticated encryption. It provides a secure and efficient way to backup data, and is ideal for daily backups and backups to not fully tested targets.
- Space efficient storage of backups
- Secure, authenticated encryption
- Compression: LZ4, zlib, LZMA, zstd
- Mountable backups with FUSE
- Easy installation on multiple platforms
- Free and open source
- Backed by a large and active open source community
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/borg.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.