This is the Linux app named Borneo whose latest release can be downloaded as Borneo-PreAlpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Borneo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONStarted as an experiment to learn about Qt, Borneo is a simple and minimalist web browser using QtWebKit, and centered in open source technologies and operating systems. Borneo want grown until to be a simple but competent web browser.
Really I'm a designer (Caledonia for KDE - caledonia.sourceforge.net/), but if you like this concept of web browser and you want to contribute to improve, please, contact me. :)
Needs Qt framework, and to build:
Do you want contribute? See the Git repo:
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/borneo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.