This is the Linux app named Bossa Workflow whose latest release can be downloaded as bossa-0.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bossa Workflow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bossa is a workflow engine written in Java. The engine is very fast
and lightweight, uses a very expressive Petri net notation to define
workflows, does not requires a RDBMS and is very simple to use and to
integrate with java applications.
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bossa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.