This is the Linux app named BotMan whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BotMan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Write your chatbot logic once and connect it to one of the available messaging services, including Amazon Alexa, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram or even your own Website. BotMan is framework agnostic, which means you can use it in your existing codebase, whatever framework you might use. Starting a new chatbot project? BotMan Studio is a Laravel 5.5 boiler project to get you started in no time! BotMan is all about having an expressive, yet powerful syntax that allows you to focus on the business logic, not on framework code. BotMan is a framework agnostic PHP library that is designed to simplify the task of developing innovative bots for multiple messaging platforms, including Slack, Telegram, Microsoft Bot Framework, Nexmo, HipChat, Facebook Messenger and WeChat.
- The most popular PHP chatbot framework in the world
- Create reusable PHP packages yourself
- Designed to simplify the task of developing innovative bots
- BotMan is free software distributed under the terms of the MIT license
- Support a new messenger
- Connect your chatbot to one of the available messaging services
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/botman.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.