This is the Linux app named BotsnScouts to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as botsnscouts-0.8.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BotsnScouts to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BotsnScouts to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:An addictive multiplayer networked strategy game completely written in Java.
You program a robot that makes a race through an old factory. The game is inspired by Roborally (TM) - but it's different...
2018-05-08: Successfully(?) copied the CVS repo to github: https://github.com/hsteller/botsnscouts
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/botsnscouts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.