This is the Linux app named BPManager whose latest release can be downloaded as BPM_Server_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BPManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BPManager allows a closed network of users to manage tasks through messaging. In some ways it's similar to work-flow management software but tasks are managed in a way that resembles an e-mail application. Requests can be filed, delegated, completed BPM
Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bpmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.