This is the Linux app named Braille Alphabet Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as brailleAlphabetGenerator.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Braille Alphabet Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Braille Alphabet Generator
This project generates all possible braille characters. The characters are generated as image files. User can fully customize the look and feel of the images including their format type. The characters are language independent (i.e., they are not tied to the language the Braille coding is representing) nor are they tied to any Grade level of Braille system.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/braillealphabetgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.