This is the Linux app named Brian to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as brian-1.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Brian to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Brian to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBrian is a new simulator for spiking neural networks available on almost all platforms. The motivation for this project is that a simulator should not only save the time of processors, but also the time of scientists.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brian/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.