This is the Linux app named bridge studio to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as bridge-source5103beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bridge studio to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
bridge studio to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This program is fast and powerful solver of bridge double dummy problems. Working with pbn and deepFinesse files, store problems to html. There is big library of dd problems presented.
- fast and powerful bridge double dummy solver
- open pbn, deepFinesse files
- save problems to html
- convert libraries of pbn, deepFinesse, pts, bts files to html
- big library with bridge/preferans problems
- program is solver of preferans problems as well
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bridge-studio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.