This is the Linux app named Bringer Task Record Log whose latest release can be downloaded as BringerTaskRecordLog_Setup_v.1.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bringer Task Record Log with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bringer Task Record Log
Bringer Task Record Log is a multi-platform application that can helps you to keep a record of time spent on each task that you do.
It can runs on major Operating Systems like Windows 2000 / XP / 7 / 2003/ 2008, in MacOS Systems 10.6 / 10.7 /10.8 and on every Linux distributions supporting some graphical engine like gnome, xfce, lxde and others.
You need the Java Virtual Machine in version 1.7.0 or above. Last version of JVM is recommended.
- A single user interface to manage tasks.
- Tasks are grouped by projects.
- Charts to easily know how many time are you spent in your activities.
- No charges or pay feeds.
- Open source using GPL3 License
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Other Audience, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/btrlg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.