This is the Linux app named BRL-CAD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as brlcad-7.30.8_x64-dll.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BRL-CAD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BRL-CAD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBRL-CAD is a powerful cross-platform constructive solid geometry solid modeling system that includes an interactive geometry editor, ray-tracing for rendering & geometric analyses, network distributed framebuffer support, image & signal-processing tools.
Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Framebuffer, Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line, Tk
Unix Shell, C++, C, PHP, Tcl, Java
Other API, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brlcad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.