This is the Linux app named BSF4ooRexx whose latest release can be downloaded as BSF4ooRexx_install_v641-20220131-ga.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BSF4ooRexx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BSF4Rexx version for ooRexx 4.1.0 and later, exploiting the new ooRexx kernel (e.g. allowing implementation of Java methods in ooRexx, callbacks from Java to ooRexx). [Camouflages Java as the dynamically typed, caseless and easy to use ooRexx.]
- Easy to use, powerful
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line, Plugins, JavaFX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsf4oorexx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.