This is the Linux app named BTS: Barcode Ticket System whose latest release can be downloaded as bts-server-0.1.0-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BTS: Barcode Ticket System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BTS: Barcode Ticket System
Event/attendee management system to enable efficient ticket sales and check-in using unique barcodes on tickets.
- Secure QR barcodes with encrypted, non-user-modifiable data
- Built-in users schema suitable for future expansion to e-commerce & self-serve
- No special barcode-reading hardware required -- just a webcam
- Well documented JSON/XML API
Customer Service, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/barcodetickets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.