This is the Linux app named buddidictionary whose latest release can be downloaded as bd1.01.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named buddidictionary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBuddidictionary is an English to Sinhala bilingual dictionary embed with English and Sinhala Morphological analysis. the system has been developed as a part of the EnSiMaS Project which is capable to translate English sentence into Sinhala. System has been developed through the MaSMT MUlti agent system development framework
- Free and Open source
- Java Application (Platform independent )
- Can enable Clip board reading
- Base form and a other Word forms are given
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/buddidictionary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.