This is the Linux app named BudgetedSVM whose latest release can be downloaded as BudgetedSVM_v1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BudgetedSVM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
We present BudgetedSVM, a C++ toolbox containing highly optimized implementations of three recently proposed algorithms for scalable training of Support Vector Machine (SVM) approximators: Adaptive Multi-hyperplane Machines (AMM), Budgeted Stochastic Gradient Descent (BSGD), and Low-rank Linearization SVM (LLSVM). BudgetedSVM trains models with accuracy comparable to LibSVM in time comparable to LibLinear, as it allows solving highly non-linear classification problems with millions of high-dimensional examples within minutes on a regular personal computer. We provide command-line and Matlab interfaces to BudgetedSVM, efficient API for handling large-scale, high-dimensional data sets, as well as detailed documentation to help developers use and further extend the toolbox.
- We provide efficient implementations of algorithms for highly-scalable non-linear SVM training.
- The toolbox can handle large, high-dimensional data sets that cannot be loaded into memory.
- The toolbox requires constant memory to train models that solve highly non-linear problems.
- We provide command-line and Matlab interfaces to BudgetedSVM.
- We provide an efficient API that provides functionalities for handling large, high-dimensional data sets. Using BudgetedSVM API, data sets with millions data points and/or features are easily handled.
- For more details, please see the documentation included in the download package.
- Published under industry-friendly Modified BSD licence.
Information Technology, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/budgetedsvm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.