This is the Linux app named Budgeter whose latest release can be downloaded as budgeter-src-0.1.9.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Budgeter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A program designed to help families or individuals easily keep track of their money. It tells you how much money you have available, divided into categories, as long as you enter your transactions into it. It also summarises past transactions to help you plan.
- Continuous summary of your current balaces
- Categories to make planning easier
- Easy to enter transactions using drag-and-drop
- Past running totals for all accounts
- Summary of transactions (over any time period)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/budgeter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.