This is the Linux app named Bugger! to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Bugger44-3_lin64_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bugger! to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bugger! to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:"Bugger!" is a little debugging-themed "top-down shooter" game. The player takes on the role of a programmer trying to clear bugs out of a project using an array of pun-y weapons. I need to put this on hold for a while, so I'm posting the source in the meantime. Never fear though, I'll be back ;-) Requires SFML 1.6 to compile/run, but tinyxml source-code is included with the project.
- "recursive shadow-casting" implementation
- real-time polygon shadows
- dynamic tile graphics
- draw-order for false-perspective
- content stored as xml
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bugger-the-game/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.