This is the Linux app named Buildes whose latest release can be downloaded as buildes-0.4.2-alpha.win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Buildes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Buildes is an integrated development environment that assists the user in creating building information. It reads a text (session) file from which it compiles the information. It then allows the user to browse, analyze and export the resulting building knowledge. The compilation system is written in pure Python. The building components created are rendered in PythonOCC. The GUI is written using PyQt.
- Describe building components using familiar architectural process in a text file
- Generates building information from a regular text file
- Provides an IDE (integrated development environment)
- Browse, visualize and query generated building information
- Export to other drawing formats for interoperability
- Allows designer to sign a project
- Supports explorative design thinking (sketches)
- Describe the building site including attributes such as setbacks
- Describe building spaces. Maximizes design effort while minimizing drawing effort
- Building spaces are aware of their sides (walls) and proximity to other spaces
Education, Engineering, Architects, Science/Research
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/buildes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.