This is the Linux app named BukkitUI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BukkitUI_Debugger.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BukkitUI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BukkitUI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBukkitUI is a user interface replacement for the Bukkit console.
It makes life as a server owner much easier, as it requires you to press a few buttons, until you have a running server!
BukkitUI is written in Java, and is designed to be cross-platform, so Linux users (like me) have as much a chance at running a Bukkit server as Windoze users.
BukkitUI has following
- Dynamic User Listing
- Automatic OP, Banned User/IP, Whitelist change detection
- Easy to Use
- Written completely in Java!
- Fully multi-platform compatible!
- Custom BukkitUI commands!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bukkitui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.