This is the Linux app named BunnyX Dynamic XML Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as BunnyXProfileClient-0.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BunnyX Dynamic XML Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BunnyX Dynamic XML Proxy
DESCRIPTIONA Java based Proxy which dynamically converts HTML from existing web applications to provide XML data and XML-RPC services without having to modify the web applications. One format implements an algorithm called the RMA discussed in a graduate thesis.
Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bunnyx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.