This is the Linux app named BVIDIVX: Bootable VIdeo DIVX for i586 whose latest release can be downloaded as mplayer.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BVIDIVX: Bootable VIdeo DIVX for i586 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BVIDIVX: Bootable VIdeo DIVX for i586
Provide the ability for everyone to play every video file (including DivX files) everywhere thanks to bootables CDROMs.
This project will provide one file which is a 2,88M bootable floppy image. This image contains a linux kernel and a simple file system
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bvidivx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.