This is the Linux app named BWEM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BWEM1.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BWEM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BWEM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Brood War Easy Map is a C++ library that analyses Brood War's maps and provides relevant information such as areas, choke points and base locations.
It is built on top of the BWAPI library.
It first aims at simplifying the development of bots for Brood War, but can be used for any task requiring high level map information. It can be used as a replacement for the BWTA2 add-on, as it performs faster and shows better robustness while providing similar information.
- Modern C++11 code
- Standard, portable C++ code
- No dependancies, except for the BWAPI library
- Provides useful debugging tools (print the map into a file, onto the screen)
- Provides common and expected high level abstractions: areas, choke points, bases
- Provides relevant, low level representations: tiles and mini-tiles
- Provides distance to nearest edge, for each mini-tile
- Provides paths and ground distance
- Handles blocking mineral patches and blocking static buildings
- Handles stacked mineral patches and stacked static buildings
- Handles minerals that need to be gathered before a base can be built
- Dynamic: Paths and ground distance are automatically updated when blocking items get destroyed
- Robust: performs well for all the maps tested (including Crystallis.scm)
- Fast analysis: performs in less then 1 second
- Scales: Frozen Sea.scx analysis still performs in less then 1 second
- Fast access: almost all the functionality is O(1), including paths and ground distance
- Memory used < 128 x number of tiles
- Extensible : provides free-to-use data for main types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bwem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.