This is the Linux app named BWRes: Backup Web Restore whose latest release can be downloaded as bwres-0.0.1a-2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BWRes: Backup Web Restore with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BWRes: Backup Web Restore
DESCRIPTIONMake generational backups with backup monitoring utilities including email notification. Backup to multiple locations with different options. Web restore system so users can restore their own files from a mounted volume or server. Cross platformable.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bwres/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.