This is the Linux app named bxModeller whose latest release can be downloaded as bxModeller_a20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bxModeller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This web-application allows business users to design, in a collaborative working envirorment, a Business Process in Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN 1.0) language and to serialize it in XML Process Definition Language (XPDL 2.0 and 1.0).
Aerospace, Developers, Government, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bxmodeller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.