This is the Linux app named Bygfoot Football Manager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as bygfoot-team-creator-2006-07-06.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bygfoot Football Manager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bygfoot Football Manager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A small and simple graphical football (a.k.a. soccer) manager game featuring many international leagues and cups. In newer versions you can even try to become World Champion 2006 or European Champion 2008!
- Manage a team by training the players
- Buy and sell players
- Take loans from the bank
- Maintaining the stadium, ticket prices etc.
- You can be promoted or relegated, become a champion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bygfoot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.