This is the Linux app named C++ command line parameters parser whose latest release can be downloaded as clp_parser-2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C++ command line parameters parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C++ command line parameters parser
Command line parameters parser, calls corresponding user functions and, if necessary, checks type/semantic of values of inputed parameters. Uses Boost C++ libraries.
- Header-only (does not require building)
- It's really easy to use
- Cross-platform (there is only ISO C++ code and Boost C++ libraries)
- Allows to register parameters with two names (in Unix-style) or single name
- Calls corresponding functions, with or without argument
- Allows to register unnamed parameters that can be inputed without names
- Provides common checks of inputed parameters, like duplication, incorrection, etc.
- Checks of value's type, like integer or real (defines by type of registered function's argument)
- Checks of value's semantic, like correct path, etc.
- Allows to set parameter's necessity.
- Allows to set parameter's default value.
- Allows to set another "name-value" separator, instead default '='.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clp-parser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.