This is the Linux app named C-Cramp whose latest release can be downloaded as c-cramp-1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C-Cramp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C-Cramp is a tool for a mysql database with data about music, DJs, shows, etc. for non-profit (college/university) radio stations that play music from hard media (CDs/vinyl). The primary focus is tracking & music and generating logs using a php frontend.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, Telecommunications Industry
Web-based, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/c-cramp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.