This is the Linux app named C Program Foundation whose latest release can be downloaded as lib-cpf.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C Program Foundation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C Program Foundation
Shared Memory Library
Library intended to ease the communication task between the processes.
The main idea is that a user can create one or more shared memory
areas where the programs exchange data. They can be aware of data
changes by making pools in a while loop. Every access to the shared
zone is conditioned by acquiring a semaphore lock. Data in the
memories can be easily saved to a file. Each method is thread safe
so concurrency related problems are solved by the library.
Program Base Library - lists, heaps, sets and more
This project internally uses the "PBL - The Program Base Library",
created by Peter Graf. This library is also compiled and exported for future
linking to other programs. Thank you Peter for creating this library!
Easy to use logging facilities.
- Easy to use and customize logging
- Comprehensive list of collections (sets, heaps, linked lists etc)
- Straightforward functions for creating and accessing shared memories
- User doesn't need to handle any concurrency. The library does it in behind
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cprogfoundation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.