This is the Linux app named C3PO whose latest release can be downloaded as Doxygen.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C3PO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C3PO is a python coupling platform developed by CEA.
- Fields exchanges (space-dependent data) between codes are supported. The MED format of the Salomé platform (https://www.salome-platform.org/) is used.
- A set of convergence acceleration algorithms is available.
- Tools to facilitate MPI parallelization are proposed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cea-c3po/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.