This is the Linux app named C4D Py-SplineDraw Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as c4d_pysplinedraw_0_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C4D Py-SplineDraw Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C4D Py-SplineDraw Tool
An Open-Source ToolPlugin for MAXON Cinema 4D written in Python for drawing Splines in the editor developed by Scott Ayers and Niklas Rosenstein.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/c4dsplinedraw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.