This is the Linux app named Cake Calendar whose latest release can be downloaded as cakeinstall-beta0.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cake Calendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Java-based calendaring system which allows you to plan your day. Feel free to plan your events whenever you feel like it, whether it is today or a number of years in the future, you can schedule it with Cake Calendar.
- Easily manage your schedule
- Import .ics calendar files
- Schedule complex recurring events
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cakecalendar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.