This is the Linux app named Calibre eBook Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as calibre-portable-installer-5.33.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Calibre eBook Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Calibre eBook Manager
Calibre is a useful and powerful eBook Management System. Calibre has the ability to view, convert, edit, and catalog e-books of almost any e-book format. This open source ebook manager and e-reader solution give you a free access to read and manage your digital book collection with ease.
- Save time managing an e-book collection
- Comprehensive ebook viewer, ereader
- Cross-Platform Support
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/calibre-ebook-manager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.