This is the Linux app named AMP whose latest release can be downloaded as 2211302304002.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AMP is an open source web component framework that allows you to easily create user-first websites, ads, emails, stories and more. AMP creates fast, smooth-loading web pages that prioritize the user-experience, consistently providing a fast experience across all devices and platforms.
- Creates consistently fast websites and ads
- CSS can be used to customize styling
- Optimized built-in AMP components
- Can be applied across various web touch points
- AMP caches
- AMP stories format comes with preset but flexible layout templates, standardized UI controls, and components for sharing and adding follow-on content
- AMP stories can be shared and embedded across sites
- Supports analytics and bookend capabilities
- Robust Advertising Support
- Can be built with visually rich media, text, audio, animations and interactions
- Supports both traditional ads and the faster, more secure AMPHTML ads
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.