This is the Linux app named Calimero whose latest release can be downloaded as calimero-distribution-2.4-all.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Calimero with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Calimero is a Java library for embedded/workstation-based KNX applications. The minimum JVM requirements are either Java ME/CDC 1.4 (Foundation Profile), or Java SE 8 (profile compact1). The library provides remote access and control, supporting KNXnet/IP, KNX IP, FT1.2, TP-UART, and KNX USB.
Data exchange is supported on link layer using EMI 1/2 and cEMI, KNX data point types, application/management layer, as well as message buffering.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/calimero/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.